Yoga says that to access and con- trol the subconscious, your body has to be prepared for that. Sarvangasana is an inverted pose that has long been used to exercise, strengthen and nourish the brain as well as working with the sahasr- ara chakra (located at the crown of the head). Sarvangasana is a must do yoga posture. You can perform this pose 3-4 times a day and re- peat as often as necessary.
HOW TO PERFROM
Lie down onto your back. Lift both of your legs up on an exhalation of breath. Keep feet together.
Slowly lift up the trunk and hips.
Use the arms as a support to prop up and to give your legs support.
Inhale and exhale normally.
Take the legs right up and bring feet together.
Hold the pose. The strength and weight of the body is held by the arms and shoulders.
Breathe normally and try to stay balanced.
To come out of the pose, slowly bring your legs down one by one, stretch out your arms away from you and slowly roll your back downward.
BENEFITS OF PERFORMING INCLUDE
• Rejeuvenates the whole body
• Improves blood circulation
• Improves reproductive organs
• Improves functioning of the lungs
• Strengthens the chest and shoulders • Nourishes the spine
• Nourishes the skin and hair follicles • Aids kidneys and thyroid gland