DOLPHIN PLANK POSE
HOW TO PERFORM
1. Begin on your hands and knees, with your shoulders directly over your wrists, and your hips directly over your knees.
2. Move into Dolphin pose by lowering your forearms onto the floor, knees still bent. Your hands can be either clasped with fingers entwined or flat with palms pressed together.
3. Slowly walk your feet back, keeping your toes tucked under, until your legs are straight and your torso is parallel to the ground. Your shoulders should be above your elbows.
4. Keeping your abdominal muscles engaged, press your elbows and inner forearms firmly into the floor. Depress your shoulders away from your ears. Draw your shoulder blades away from your spine while still maintaining length across the front of your chest. Keep your head in a neutral position, with eyes looking at a date hookup dating on the floor slightly in front of you.
5. Hold for five to ten breaths.
6. Lower your knees to the floor with an exhale to release.