How to Perform
• Start in Dandasana (Staff pose) and bend both legs to point the knees to the ceiling.
• As your calves come close to the backs of your thighs, lean forwards and squat on your feet.
• Extend your arms in front of you and open your chest.
• Press your heels to the floor and feel your spine stretch.
• Hold for several breaths and return to Dandasana.
• Improves posture.
• Boosts digestive health.
• Tones the lower body.
• Strengthens the core.
• For a more advanced option you can lean forward instead of extending your arms and bend your forehead down to meet the floor. Clasp your ankles with your hands and push your elbows wide apart.