HOW TO PERFORM
• The starting posture for this is Salamba Sarvangasana (Supported Shoulder Stand).
• From your Shoulder Stand, exhale and bending from the hips slowly lower your toes to the oor beyond your head, and keeping your legs as straight as possible.
• From your position lift your thighs and tailbone towards the ceiling and draw your groin in towards your pelvis.
• Release your hands away from your back and stretch the arms behind you on the oor. You can clasp your hands together to help support your thighs if needed.
• Reduces stress, fatigue and calms the brain.
• Stimulates abdominal organs and thyroid gland. • Stretches the shoulders and spine.
• Relieves symptoms of menopause.
• Place a blanket underneath shoulders to prevent pressure to the neck.