(HALF LORD OF THE FISHES)
HOW TO PERFORM
• Sit on the oor with your legs stretched in front of you.
• Draw your knees in towards your body, feet at on your mat.
• Slide your left foot under your right leg, resting your foot on its side next to your hip.
• Bring your right foot over your left leg and rest it at to the oor with your knee pointing directly to the ceiling.
• Exhale and twist towards the inside of your right thigh. Press your right hand to the oor behind your right buttock.
• Raise your left arm up straight towards the ceiling, palm facing in towards you.
• Bring your left elbow down and place on the outside of your right knee, palm still outstretched and still facing in.
• Slowly twist your head round to the right until you’re looking behind you. Remain in position for 30 seconds, exhale, then release back to your starting pose.
• Stretches the shoulders, hips and neck. • Aids digestion.
• Stimulates the liver and kidneys.
• Relieves menstrual pains.
• Eases symptoms of fatigue.
• Improves sciatica and backache.
• A blanket under the buttocks can be used as a support.