EAGLE INTO ARM BALANCE
HOW TO PERFORM
• Stand in Tadasana and lift your right leg up. Cross it over your left leg.
• Bend your knees a little and lower your hips slightly.
• Twist your body to the right and bring your hands to the floor. You should be twisting over your right thigh.
• Lower down enough so that you can bend your elbows to provide a shelf and lift your right thigh over your bent elbows.
• Lift onto the ball of your left foot and slowly move your weight from your feet and into your hands until your feet lift off the floor.
• Once the weight is fully in your hand keep your legs in the same position and straighten them.
Repeat on the other side.