Staff Pose DANDASANA
The primary purpose of Dandasana is to find length through the spine and sometimes this is harder than it looks!
How To Perform
• Sit on the floor … Read More
• From an all fours position bring your shoulders over your wrists with ngers spread. Press your hands into the floor; firm the upper … Read More
Pigeon Pose EKA PADA RAJAKAPOTASANA
• Start from all fours (or Downward Dog), bring your right knee forward and place it more or less behind your right … Read More
Hero Pose (Virasana)
Begin by coming onto your shins in a kneeling position.
• With your thighs perpendicular to the oor, touch your inner knees together.
• … Read More
HOW TO PERFORM
• Sitting down with your sit bones grounded evenly, bend your legs into you and hug your knees towards your chest with … Read More
Anjaneyasana (LOW LUNGE)
Anjaneyasana is named for Anjani, the mother of Hanuman. It is a fitting name for this posture which serves as an excellent preparation for Hanumanasana, the … Read More
Salamba BHUJANGASANA (SPHINX)
• Lie on your abdomen with your legs stretched out but closed together.
• Draw your tailbone towards the oor and down towards … Read More
HOW TO PERFORM (Inhale): Jump your feet length ways across the mat with your arms extended.
(Exhale): Turn your body to … Read More
How to Perform
• Start in Dandasana (Staff pose) and bend both legs to point the knees to the ceiling. • As your calves come close to the … Read More
This supported spinal twist gently squeezes the abdominal organs, releasing stored toxins. This posture also helps to mobilise and release tension for people with tight lower backs.
How … Read More