International Bowen Therapy Week will be celebrated this year from the 13th-19th April in conjunction with Tom Bowen’s birthday, the creator of Bowen Therapy.
Bowen Therapy is a drug free, non invasive remedial technique which is administered by a trained BTPA Bowen practitioner to treat those
Why am I such an advocate for finding our freedom?Because I know how good we are at putting limitations on ourselves. At playing victim. At passing the buck. At not knowing our boundaries. At allowing ourselves to be consumed by fear. At defending ourselves without
Spring is around the corner which means the days will start to get lighter and that the BBC Good Food Show Spring is almost here!
Don’t miss your chance to discover the tastiest spring ingredients as you eat, drink, shop and explore Good Food, brought to
[gallery columns="8" ids="9858,9859,9860,9861,9862,9863,9864,9865"]
This sequence to prepare you for Tittibhasana strengthens the wrists, forearms and the belly while stretching the hamstrings all at the same time. It is a super fun way to fuse your mental and physical talents! It requires a balance of the two!
[gallery columns="2" ids="9854,9855"]HOW TO PERFORM
• Begin in Mountain Pose, flex your right foot and sweep your right ankle above your left knee.
• As you exhale, bend your left knee as your hips move back and down. Keeping your right foot flexed, push your right knee
[gallery columns="2" ids="9849,9850"]HOW TO PERFORM
• On a inhalation come into Chair Pose and on a exhalation come down into your Seated Chair Twist with your hands flowing down to the ground on to your right side shoulder width apart.
• From Seated Chair Twist, lift your
[gallery columns="2" ids="9843,9844"]HOW TO PERFORM
• Begin in Mountain Pose, bending at the knees shift weight onto your left foot and cross your right thigh over your left. Hook your right foot behind the left calf if this feels good. If it is not available, simply
This new range of raw buckwheat granolas come in four delicious flavours and are packed full of taste and goodness. They make a perfect snack, sprinkled on yoghurt or soaked in almond milk. The ingredients have been slowly dehydrated to help persevere their nutrients
With more and more people taking up yoga each month, Melanie Cooper provides some essential tips including the use of compassion for teachers working with people just starting their yoga practice.
This month we also take a look at Yin yoga through the perspective of Hridaya
YOUR SPACE IN MY SOUL SPACE
In the heart of Shropshire is a place where you can find peace, calm and heat. My Soul Space is Shropshire’s very first Hot yoga studio, that opened last September by experienced yoga teacher Emma Burton.
The Studio itself oozes space to