We believe that everyone, whatever the circumstances, can make and sustain positive changes in their lives. But some people need a little help to get there.
Venture Trust supports a wide range of participants to get back on their feet. They may be homeless, in care,
How We Try to Make Real Yoga Videos
The sages have long said that Yoga can be experienced but not described. So what’s a yoga teacher to do? Her only option is to slip into the Mystery and share her coordinates as clearly as possible. In actual fact,
This month we take a look at the benefits of a juice detox retreat, and how to get the best out of juicing, along with the best ingredients for making your own juices alongside a couple of deliciously healthy drinks.
Christopher Gladwell returns to look at
WIN a week's Azul yoga and pilates retreat on sun-blessed Fuerteventura, Canary Islands.
Hand picked for its energy and beauty, it’s the perfect setting for your holiday.
Epic sand dunes rolling down into the turquoise ocean, breathtaking white-sand beaches and dramatic volcanic sunsets. Let nature revive your
HOW TO PERFORM
• From Eka Hasta Bhujasana, exhale, bend your left knee to the chest and hook your left ankle over the right ankle.
• Squeeze your core tightly and lean your torso forward at the same time, draw the elbows towards the navel and begin
Eka Hasta Bhujasana
HOW TO PERFOM
• From Dandasana, bend the right knee and slide your right arm underneath the knee trying to get the knee as high as possible onto your upper arm.
• Secure the knee by pressing the back of your arm (tricep) into the
HOW TO PERFORM
• Sit in Dandasana (Staff Pose).
• Bend your right knee and place the right foot flat to the floor with the toes pointing forwards, heel as close to the right sitting bone as possible. Keep a fist distance between the right foot
I was a Holistic Therapist when I first discovered yoga back in the 90’s, whilst backpacking round the world. It was when I was living in Sydney that I attended my first ever yoga class.
After returning back to the UK, I began practising yoga for many
Predicted Food Trends for Summer and how to incorporate them into your diet.Seaweed
Seaweed is the most exciting new superfood on the market. It is amazing at purifying the blood, it’s loaded with calcium and is extremely alkalizing for the body. They are great chelaters helping
[gallery columns="4" ids="10525,10520,10517,10518"]
A Detox with a Difference at Pennard House
A truly immersive health and wellbeing experience in a quintessentially English stately home.
Pennard House are excited to announce the Winter 2015 dates of their exclusive weekend yoga retreats. Wellbeing and Ayurvedic yoga are on offer at