A Healthy Start To The Day
This tasty granola is the only cereal where the Glycaemic Load (GL) of a serving is measured, so you’re guaranteed a healthy, high-fiber breakfast that provides a slow release of energy. This helps to maintain healthy blood sugar levels to
Forget alcohol-free days, Macmillan Cancer Support is challenging the UK to Go Sober for a whole month this October.
Go Sober for October runs from 1st – 31st October 2015 and requires nothing more than a strong willpower and supportive friends and family to sponsor the
[gallery columns="2" ids="10943,10942"]
Wellicious is a London-based lifestyle brand, specialising in exclusive, eco-friendly yoga and Pilates clothing, lounge wear and accessories. Founded in 2009 by Heike Schnell, Wellicious products are designed to make you look good and feel great. Wellicious embraces the yogic philosophy using only ustainable materials, and ensures all of its products
This month we headed to the Caribbean island of Aruba to talk to Swedish teacher and Internet sensation, Rachel Brathen, who has 1.5 million followers on her ‘Yoga_Girl’ Instagram account. Rachel talks about life on the island, yoga and how she’s using the power of
HOW TO PERFORM
• Lying on your back, start by rooting the lower back down into the ground, keeping both arms relaxed to the sides of the body.
• Take one deep inhalation and bring both knees to the chest, and both arms up to the sides
VirabhadrasanaHOW TO PERFORM
• From the Mountain pose, step your feet wide apart, ensuring that your heels are aligned with each other.
Turn your left foot out 90 degrees, so your toes are pointing to the top of the mat, and turn your right foot slightly inwards.
HOW TO PERFORM
• Standing in Mountain pose, with your toes and ankles touching, lift your right leg bending the knee and place the sole of the foot high up on your left inner thigh, with the toes pointing downwards.
• Consciously root your left foot on
The Beauty Of Nature
Faith in Nature make a range of fantastic products to clean your hair, body, skin and even your home – and all are organic, environmentally-friendly, cruelty-free and vegan approved and made in the UK. Our top picks for men include the Blue
On a blistery day in January, I walked into Walmart to purchase a yoga mat and blocks. I was starting my first yoga class at forty-seven years old. I had just started a new job, and a Thursday yoga class was offered at my work. A colleague mentioned
Jane Egginton reviews a new book by Julia McCutchen: ‘Conscious Writing, Discover your true voice through mindfulness and more’.I am in a dense forest next to a beautiful lake in floods of tears. Julia McCutchen is leading a visualisation for a group of writers on